Sunday, 14 April 2013

KIKO 131 Lipstick - Favourite lipstick for Spring




Hey guys Spring has finally arrived in Madrid. It was 26 degrees yesterday and today so I am so thrilled to finally ditch my jeans and open up my Spring/Summer wardrobe for good. I've been busy with work and  preparing for a 10k run so I haven't had ,much time to blog but I am back with a review of my favourite lipstick for Spring. I only recently got to try out KIKO products as they aren't on sale in Ireland. They are really starting to grow on me.




This lipstick is an ivory beige shade but it's not too heavy a colour on the lips so it's perfect for an every day look. The lipstick is creamy but it does need to be topped up every couple of hours or so but the most important thing is that it is not drying on the lips at all.
It's been my go too lipstick since March. I love my neutral eye shadows so this colour lipstick definitely complements those but it also works if you are wearing bright eye shadows and you don't want to over do your make-up look by having  very bright/dark coloured lips. 









I bought this lipstick on sale in KIKO for €1.90, I think they are usually around €3.90.



Good points
  • cheap
  • non drying
  • lovely soft colour
  • versatile 




Negatives
  • needs to be re-applied every couple of  hours 
  • not available to buy in Ireland




I'd love to hear about your favourite lipstick for Spring so do leave a comment. 
Happy Spring!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!