Friday, 10 May 2013

May Make-up & Skincare



Hola! I want to show you the newest additions to my make-up/skincare collection.



The Body Shop were having a special offer where you get to choose a product worth €5 when you buy the soothing day cream and the soothing night cream. I needed some new moisturisers so this deal was perfect for me.



  • The Body Shop - Born Lippy in raspberry. It's a moisturising lip balm and it smells yummy.




  • The Body Shop - Soothing day cream and The Body Shop - Soothing night cream

I've never tried a Sephora foundation before so when I saw this on sale for €10 I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try it out.





  • Sephora Perfecting cover foundation 


  • 05 Light porcelain - This was the lightest shade I could find. I got it on sale for €10
If you didn't know already, I am holding a Ciate giveaway so be sure to enter !

Thanks for reading!



4 comments:

  1. that looks like a great light coloured foundation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen lighter shade than 05 Light porcelain. I don't remember though as it was long back ago since I changed my make up style. Thanks for bringing this blog post for us to read. It is very informative and interesting.

    Regards,
    Alison Clarke
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!