Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Review : KIKO Natural Cellulose Cleansing Sponges




''Set of 2 natural cellulose sponges for cleansing the face and removing face masks.

The soft, porous surface allows you to effectively remove traces of make up and mask residue, performing an effective exfoliant massage at the same time.''


Last March I purchased these cleansing sponges from KIKO. They are cellulose sponges -  cellulose is made from plant pulp. They are springy sponges and feel completely soft on the skin.




I use them to  wash my face in the morning. They work very well with a facial scrub or just warm water. When I occasionally use face masks, which can be a pain to remove, these sponges make the process so much easier! 


You get two sponges for €3.90 which is pretty good.  As long as you clean them with warm water  after every use they should remain soft and in tip top condition for many a month. 

I no longer use face cloths since I bought these sponges as I have a habit of rubbing my face a bit too hard with the cloth which can only be a bad thing for my skin.

Pros:

  • Good quality product
  • Inexpensive
  • Effective
  • Dry quickly
  • Easy to wash

Cons:
  • I would like them to come in a variety of sizes 

Click here to enter my giveaway !








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!