Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Too Faced : Sneak peek at the Romantic eye palette



I discovered Too Faced make-up when I was having a nosey around Sephora the other day. I didn't know anything about the brand or the product I was looking at but I decided to try it out and I am thrilled that I did!




 The collection comes with 3 little cards which instruct you on how to create 3 contrasting looks.





I did my own take on the first look just to familiarise myself with the eye shadows. I was half watching Game of Thrones at the time so I didn't plan to take pictures of my efforts. I was pleasantly surprised with the results though so I thought I would show you guys.






I'll be doing a full review of the palette soon enough as I only tried out the eye shadows today. I can't wait to do some more looks whilst  giving them my full attention this time of course!


Have you tried any Too Faced products?



 * I am currently running a  giveaway so be sure to check that out  *

2 comments:

  1. I got another of their palettes about a month ago, really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can´t wait to try out more of them!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!