Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Easy to do eye make-up look - Sleek


I've been wearing very simple make-up looks recently. Last night I took out my Sleek  au naturel palette and here is the look I came up with. It's a very fresh look and so easy to do.




I used m NYC jumbo pencil in Cottage Cheese as a base on my eye-lids. I applied some concealer under my eye-lids and around the corners - Benefits fake-up and Essences stay base concealer. I use the lightest shade of each product. 

On my lids I used my KIKO colours in the world eye-shadow brush and the Real Techniques accent brush.



Eye shadows used:
  • Nougat
  •  Nubuck
  •  Cappuccino 
  •  Honeycomb
  •  Toast




I then applied some of my beloved Benefits eye bright pencil on my waterline to make my eyes appear brighter. I swept some bark shadow through my eyebrows and I cured my eyelashes using an Essence eye lash curler. I forgot to take a picture of the mascara I used,it was one by Avon, the name escapes me!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!