Tuesday, 4 June 2013

KIKO Cleansing Face Brush



Back in March I tried out KIKO for the first time. I have heard so much about cleansing brushes especially the Clarisonic brushes but they are way out of my budget at the moment anyway. This brush doesn't use  batteries which is why it is so cheap - €5.90







I think it would be a much better brush if the bristles weren't so long. They become quite flimsy to work with and spatter cleansing wash all over my the place when I am using it.  I use it in slow circular motions. It definitely removes a lot of dirt and grim from my skin as it feels so soft and clean afterwards.



The bristles feel soft on the skin so I don't have to worry about damaging my skin.
I use it with the KIKI cleansing foam.




Pros:
  • Cheap
  • Good quality bristles
  • Cover to keep the brush clean
  • Very easy to clean, just use warm water and soap
  • Removes dirt and grime 

Cons:

  • Awkward to use






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!