Friday, 7 June 2013

May / June favourites



Good afternoon! I recorded a May/June favourites video last night. It's currently being uploaded to my youtube so while I wait I thought I would do a post on the products featured in my video.


  • Essence My Skin  toner
  • The Body Shop day and night cream
  • KIKO Cleansing foam
  • KIKO Cleansing brush
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins


This is my second bottle of this Essence toner, I was tempted to try a new brand but I've had no problems with this toner and it's super cheap so I think I will stick with it.


These creams are perfect for all skin types. If you have oily skin they won't block your pores and if you have dry skin , they will leave your skin feeling refreshed and soft.


Cleansers are often very expensive but this one from KIKO is inexpensive and works wonderfully. I can't fault it.


This cleansing brush also from KIKO works perfectly with the cleansing foam.

I recently went out on a book splurge, picking up the complete  Lord of the Rings story (it's a six part story not  three separate books) and all three of the Hunger Games books.
I finished the Hunger Games in the space of  twelve hours and I just finished Catching fire last night. I really enjoyed reading both books as my metro journey to work no longer dragged on. I look forward to reading the final book as the previous two have been incredible reads.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!