Wednesday, 5 June 2013

My teeny tiny 'away from home' lipstick collection


'Her hair is Harlow gold, her lips sweet surprise'

As my time in Madrid is drawing to a close I've been preparing for my departure by packing my make-up. I am a great believer in forward planning as my father calls it. It was a great idea but one that wasn't thought out as I was soon searching for a certain lipstick or concealer and most of the stuff ended up on my dressing table once again.
My lipstick collection is quite manageable as I only have twelve  with me at the moment, four of which I actually picked up here in Madrid from The Body Shop and KIKO.









I have a variety of colours but nothing too crazy. Most of them are some shade of red, one will never suffice, a couple of pinkish ones and some neutrals. All of my lipsticks are from the high street - Barry M, MUA, The Body Shop, KIKO and Maybelline. 

I don't wear lipstick on a day to day basis as I don't have the time to keep topping it up. I usually wear a lipbalm and save my lipstick for the weekend when I am heading out somewhere or taking photos.



Finally, I would like to thank all the participants in my first giveaway. It had a huge response! I announced the winner last week via Twitter as I haven't been blogging much recently.
The winner  was Vanessa Ribeiro and she has been contacted.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!