Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Sleek Brow Kit - Dark - Before & After


Eyebrow kits saved my face. I didn't have much hope for my eyebrows after years of over plucking but then one day I discovered the Benefit Brow Zing kit and my brows were transformed. I finally grew them out and boy they came back with a bang. I don't use much on them anymore but there are still a few gaps here and there that look much better when filled in.  


Sleek Brow Kit - 4g - €9.99 
Wax and Setting Powder 

I like how pigmented both the powder and wax are. The powder is a lot lighter than my eyebrows but it was a lot more pigmented than I was expecting so I think I was a little heavy handed with it. In future I will just use it on the outside part of my brow as it will have a softer and more natural effect. 
The brushes look exactly like the brushes in the Benefit Brow Zings kit. The angled brush is used for the wax and the powder is applied using the soft blending brush. 
The tweezers is an odd object. It's very stiff and I can't see it being used that often to be honest. In fairness it did  work well at plucking small hairs in between my brows but it kept catching folds of skin when I tested it out on some strays under my eyebrow. Tweezerman tweezers are unbeatable in my opinion  so I was never going to be madly in love with this little one.


This kit is a fraction of the cost of the renowned Benefit Brow Zings. I don't see myself going back to Benefit when this kit works just as well. 


6 comments:

  1. Great review this looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to try this for ages!!! Looks fab on you! I definitely want to pick one up as soon as I get a chance! x

    alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have gorgeous natural eyebrows!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! The kit looks really handy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ Wow lovely blog you have, I was just browsing though & stumbled upon it - It's beyond beautiful with interesting posts. I'm following you via gfc now! Keep in touch x

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this brow kit. I use Shideido and wet n eild at the moment but this bad boy is king! The only reason I don't use it is because I lost it and it's hard to come by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!